All orders placed with Armand Manufacturing, Inc. are subject to the following TERMS and CONDITIONS.
- Credit Card – Armand accepts Master Card, Visa, American Express, or Discover
- Mail check for total cost of order with purchase order. Shipped freight collect.
- When order is ready Armand will notify with total charges so that a check can be remitted, once check is received order will be shipped.
- Open Account
- Credit will be extended to approved customers with our Terms of Net 30 Days.
- Any account over 45 days will be placed on hold.
- Interest charged at the rate (18% per year) on Past Due Account.
- Invoice payable to Henderson, Nevada.
- Pay from invoice, statements issued upon request only.
- In the event it is necessary to institute collections proceedings to collect any sums due hereunder, customer shall be liable for reasonable collection fees, attorney fees and costs.
- All claims (errors, defects, or shortages) must be made within 30 days after receipt of goods. Claims for goods damaged in transit must be filed against carrier.
- Armand Manufacturing, Inc. will not accept returns without prior authorization.
- Please call for Return Authorization Number.
- RMA#’s must be displayed clearly on outside of package or packages will be refused and returned at sender’s expense.
- Custom Orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
- F.O.B. – Henderson, Nevada 89011-4431
- All orders shipped via UPS are pre-pay & add or freight collect.
- All orders shipped via common carrier are freight collect.
- All international orders are Incoterms: Ex Works (EXW).
PACKAGING & QUANTITY:
- All orders are bulk packed, unless otherwise requested at time of quote or order.
- Overruns or under run of ten (10) percent shall constitute fulfillment of all orders, unless exact quantity is requested on purchase order.
- Written confirmation required prior to shipment stating any special request, including but limited to:
- Packaging Instructions.
- Common Carrier
- Shipping Instructions
- Ship Dates
- Referencing purchase order number and/or part numbers.
- All orders are to be released within 90 days from date of order or we will bill for balance remaining.
- Seller warrants merchandise shipped to buyer to be of merchandise quality.
- Seller makes no warranty of any other kind, expressed or implied.
- No stipulation, agreement or understanding of the buyer shall be valid or enforceable unless in writing by a duly authorized officer of the seller.
- We hereby certify that these goods were produced in compliance with all applicable requirements of Section 6, 7 and 12 of the Fair Labor Standards Act, as amended, and or regulations and orders of the United States Department of Labor issued under Section 14 thereof.
- Liability or loss or damage due to the use of seller’s product is limited to the seller’s invoice price.
- Seller shall not be liable because of late or non-deliveries due to strikes, Fire, inability to procure raw materials, labor difficulties or other causes beyond seller’s control.
- Orders accepted by Armand may be canceled only with our consent and subject to such cancellation charges as may be determined by Armand.
Date modified: June 21, 2019